Terms of Service For ONLINE ORDERS
Please read through this list of policies and procedures regarding online orders. These are the major points to consider for online ordering.
Please allow up to 2 FULL BUSINESS DAYS for your order to be prepared for pickup or to be shipped (due to the COVID19 situation order processing may be delayed). We do our best to get orders ready within 24 hours.
Any orders shipping outside of CA will be contacted for a valid student ID and to confirm order. We can not ship out of state without verification. Your order will be cancelled without a student ID number.
1. WAIT FOR OUR E-MAIL!
You will automatically receive an e-mail, confirming the placement of your order. This does not mean your order is ready. You will receive another e-mail when you order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped.
2. CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!
We may be unable to fill your order without additional information and we will e-mail you with questions.
3. MATERIALS ARE SHIPPED FROM OUR CAMPUS.
Shipping is a flat rate of 7.95 for ground.
4. COSMO textbooks sets can not be shipped and are in store pickup only.
5. PICKUP WILL BE AT THE BACK OF THE BOOKSTORE.
6. IF BOOKS ARE NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 2 WEEKS, THEY WILL BE REFUNDED LESS A 10% RESTOCKING FEE.
7. BOOKS ARE STOCKED PER INSTRUCTOR REQUEST.
If you are willing to accept used for new, or vice versa, you MUST check the checkbox next to "Allow substitutions".
8. WE DO NOT SUBSTITUTE OLD EDITIONS.
9. REGULAR REFUND POLICIES APPLY.
10. ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE DONE BY E-MAIL.
11. THE ORDER PRINTOUT IS NOT YOUR RECEIPT!
Your actual receipt that comes with your books will indicate the actual amount billed to your credit card. you are not charged for Out of Stock items.
12 Textbooks are sold on a first come first served basis and there is a chance that when we go to the shelf to pull your order a textbook may be out of stock, if this occurs you will receive a notice informing you we are out of stock. The bookstore apologizes in advance for the inconvenience.
13. We can not ship to a P.O. box, please provide a physical address for shipping orders.
14. SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE!
RENTAL RETURN DATE for Spring 2021 is 5/24/2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- I am entering this Textbook Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) with the Fullerton College Bookstore of my own free will.
- I will return the rented materials (see attached receipt) to Fullerton College Bookstore at 330 E Chapman Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832 on or before the rental return date of 5/24/2021. The Fullerton College Bookstore is not responsible for reminding me of the rental return date and is not responsible for returns shipped to the store via any carrier.
- I understand that the book rented to me is the property of the Fullerton College Bookstore.
- I am responsible for the condition of the materials rented and bear the full responsibility for the return of the rented materials in salable condition and for payment of fees and replacement costs if rented materials are lost, stolen or returned in unsalable condition as determined by Fullerton College Bookstore. Limited highlighting and writing in the rented text is permitted.
- If I fail to return the rented materials by the rental return date of 5/24/2021, I understand that I will automatically be charged a late fee plus the difference between the rental price and the current selling price of the textbook rented.
- Replacement of rental materials (same ISBN) will be accepted in lieu of any damaged rental materials on or before the rental return due date. Fullerton College Bookstore standard refund policies apply.
Fullerton College Bookstore: 330 E Chapman Ave Fullerton, CA 92832 Phone: 714.992.7008 firstname.lastname@example.org