Help & Info
Important order information please read:
Starting February 8
Mondays & Tuesdays…….9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wednesdays & Thursdays.12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Friday (2/19 & 2/26) 10:00am - 2:00pm Closed Saturday & SundayCurbside pickup hours subject to change based on order volume.
1830 W. Romneya Dr
Anaheim, CA 92801
The Anaheim Campus store serves the needs of the NOCCCD Anaheim Campus.
You can find textbook information by visiting our homepage and clicking on the "textbooks" or "booklist" link or by visiting the college's searchable class schedule and looking up your class.
1) For all internet order questions please email email@example.com or call 714-732-5043. Remember to include your name and order number with any correspondence
2) Textbook orders shipping out of state MUST provide a valid student ID number. We will contact you for your student ID number, your order will be cancelled without a valid student ID.
3) We can not ship to a P.O. box, please provide a physical address for shipping orders.
4) Selecting an out of stock title and no substitutions will result in delay or cancellation of your order.
5) eBooks can be purchased by clicking on the eTextbooks banner on our homepage under Our Affiliates. Please see our FAQ, http://bookstore.fullcoll.edu/t-faq.aspx ,for more information on eBooks.
6) Orders can take up to 2 business days to be processed (Due to COVID 19 safety concerns online order processing may be delayed, thank you for your understanding). The receipt email does not indicate your order is ready for pickup. You will receive a separate email stating that your order is ready for pickup or has shipped, bring a copy of this e-mail when you come to pick up your order.
7) Please remember to bring your Receipt with you for any returns.
The Fullerton College Bookstore accepts VISA, MasterCard, & Discover for online orders.
What Kind of Information do we collect?
Fullerton College Bookstore may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Fullerton College Bookstore's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Fullerton College Bookstore. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Fullerton College Bookstore website.
Fullerton College Bookstore encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Fullerton College Bookstore so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Fullerton College Bookstore is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Fullerton College Bookstore website.
How will we use your personal information?
Fullerton College Bookstore collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Fullerton College Bookstore does not use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Fullerton College Bookstore and its affiliates without your expressed consent. Fullerton College Bookstore does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Fullerton College Bookstore may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Fullerton College Bookstore, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Fullerton College Bookstore may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Fullerton College Bookstore, in order to determine what Fullerton College Bookstore services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within
Fullerton College Bookstore to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Fullerton College Bookstore will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect the personal safety of users of Fullerton College Bookstore, or the public.
How do we protect your personal information?
Fullerton College Bookstore secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
How do I Opt-Out & Unsubscribe?
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Fullerton College Bookstore by contacting us here:
- Web page:http://bookstore.fullcoll.edu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 714-992-7008
How do I contact the bookstore?
Fullerton College Bookstore welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Fullerton College Bookstore has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Fullerton College Bookstore at:
Fullerton College Bookstore
330 E Chapman Ave
Fullerton, California 92832
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 714-992-7008
Changes to this Statement
Fullerton College Bookstore will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy. Fullerton College Bookstore encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Fullerton College Bookstore is protecting your information.
Effective as of December 19, 2011
Fullerton College Bookstore
All Returns Must be Accompanied by an ORIGINAL FC Bookstore Receipt.
TEXTBOOKS purchases are refundable within FIVE BUSINESS DAYS of the date on your receipt. Textbooks for dropped classes in the Spring and Fall semesters can be returned WITH POOF of DROPPED CLASS until the last day to withdraw and qualify for a refund as listed in the class schedule or 5 business days whichever is longer. Textbooks must be in as purchased condition.
Any ORIGINAL Shrink-wrap must be intact on books sold shrink-wrapped.
TEXTBOOKS purchased after the normal returns period may be returned within one business day only.
Textbook special orders are not refundable.
There are no refunds on texts purchased in the last two weeks of any semester.
ELECTRONICS are refundable within five days of purchase ONLY if package is not opened and in completely new condition. Manufacturers’ warranties and policies will prevail over posted policy.
Defective items are tested and replaced, not refunded.
TEST FORMS, GENERAL BOOKS, GREETING CARDS, CUSTOM MATERIALS, ART PAPER, GOGGLES, KITS, CLEARANCE ITEMS, FEE CARDS, FOODS AND BEVERAGES
are not returnable.
CLOTHING, SUPPLIES, and GIFTWARE are returnable within seven days if unopened and
in new condition, with tags attached.
SOFTWARE and COMPUTER ITEMS are not returnable.
CREDIT CARD purchases may only be credited to the SAME card as charged to. Please have card available to process as card numbers are not retained on the receipt per California Law.
CHECK PURCHASES less than TEN days old will be refunded with a credit voucher. It is redeemable
for a cash refund TEN working days after the day of original purchase.
FC BOOKSTORE GIFT CARD PURCHASES will be refunded on to a Gift Card for amounts over $10.
-Checks must be local, imprinted, for the amount of purchase only.
Fullerton College Student Perm. ID required for all checks.
-Signed cards with the Visa, Mastercard and Discover logos accepted with Valid Photo ID (person named on card must be present).
ALL RETURNS MUST be accompanied by the ORIGINAL Fullerton College Bookstore Receipt
(no exceptions) Returns policy subject to change. See our website for most up to date policy.
RENTAL RETURN DATE for Spring semester rentals is 5/24/2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- I am entering this Textbook Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) with the Fullerton College Bookstore of my own free will.
- I will return the rented materials (see attached receipt) to Fullerton College Bookstore at 330 E Chapman Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832 on or before the rental return date of 5/24/2021. The Fullerton College Bookstore is not responsible for reminding me of the rental return date and is not responsible for returns shipped to the store via any carrier.
- I understand that the book rented to me is the property of the Fullerton College Bookstore.
- I am responsible for the condition of the materials rented and bear the full responsibility for the return of the rented materials in salable condition and for payment of fees and replacement costs if rented materials are lost, stolen or returned in unsalable condition as determined by Fullerton College Bookstore. Limited highlighting and writing in the rented text is permitted.
- If I fail to return the rented materials by the rental return date of 5/24/2021, I understand that I will automatically be charged a late fee plus the difference between the rental price and the current selling price of the textbook rented.
- Replacement of rental materials (same ISBN) will be accepted in lieu of any damaged rental materials on or before the rental return due date. Fullerton College Bookstore standard refund policies apply.
Fullerton College Bookstore: 330 E Chapman Ave Fullerton, CA 92832 Phone: 714.992.7008 firstname.lastname@example.org